What is the Transaction List? How and Why should you use it?
Transaction List is a very useful feature that all businesses need in day to day operations to keep track of all their sales and transactions. Now any business can use Hishabee Business Manager to digitalise their business by auto-tracking each of their sales and transactions from one screen. This allows a business to get access to the history of transactions on a daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly basis. See and compare sales and also change existing transactions and process refunds for purchases. This allows business owners to keep track of all transactions and maintain their stock easily.
✅ The sales history of any day or time can be seen with one click.
✅ Sales history can be filtered by days, weeks, months or even years.
✅ Get a lifetime cloud backup of data with full details of each sale stored securely and safely.
✅ All details of the employee or customer who was in part of the transaction can be tracked easily.
✅ Any transaction edit, refund or change account can be edited from one place.
How to use Transaction List :
- The Transaction list is part of the FREE Tally Pack, To acces it click on the Transaction List Feature.
- You can set the start date and end date and filter the transactions of those days to see any history.
- Today, Week, Month, and Year allows quick fitlering of transactions.
- In the list you will see the time of sale, quantity and price of the product sold.
- Tap on any transaction to see the transaction details, inside you will find more options such as to print a receipt, share a reciept or edit a transaction.
- From the blue question icon on the top right you can see the sales account, change usage video, in full Bengali.