What is the Purchase List? How and Why should you use it?
Purchase List is a very useful feature that all businesses need in day to day operations to keep track of all their purchases. Now any business can use Hishabee Business Manager to digitalize their business by auto-tracking each of their purchases from one screen. This allows a business to get access to the history of purchase on a daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly basis. And this also allow business owners to keep track of all purchase and maintain their stock easily.
✅ The purchase history of any day or time can be seen with one click.
✅ Purchase history can be filtered by days, weeks, months or even years.
✅ Get a lifetime cloud backup of data with full details of each purchase securely and safely.
✅ All details of the employee or customer who was in part of the purchase can be tracked easily.
✅ Any purchase edit, refund or change account can be edited from one place.
How to use Purchase List :
- The Purchase list is part of the FREE Tally Pack, To access it click on the Purchase List Feature.
- You can set the start date and end date and filter the Purchase of those days to see any history.
- Today, Week, Month, and Year allows quick filtering of purchases.
- In the list you will see the time of purchase, quantity and price of the product.
- Tap on any purchase to see the details, inside you will find more options such as to print a receipt, share a receipt or edit.