What is EMI? How and Why should you use it?
Any business can now use Hishabee’s EMI Feature to increase their sales. Products worth BDT 5,000 or more can be sold in instalments to customers with credit cards without any POS Machine being required. This instalment payment system can be processed using the Hishabee Business Manager Application.
Once the EMI is processed successfully, the seller will receive the entire payment from the bank immediately and the bank will collect the payment from the customer in instalments.
✅ Increase Sales
✅ Get the full payment together and immediately
✅ Seller does not have to take any hassle of the payments of instalments.
✅ Seller does not need a POS Machine.
✅ Get access to 20+ Banks providing EMI from one app
✅ Seller does not have to pay any extra fee or interest. The customer pays the extra interest and fee to the bank.
How to use EMI:
- Tap on the EMI Feature from the Home Page
- Tap on “New EMI” Button and enter the customer’s details and amount, the amount must be at least BDT 5,000, then click “Next”
- On the next page, select the desired number of instalments that your customer wants to make the payments in.
- On the next page, review the EMI payment information and then click on “Create Payment Link” Button to generate the link.
- Share the link with you customer with any of the methods you want. Once the customer accesses this link, they need to “Avail EMI” using the credit card. Once the credit card payment is completed, you will see that you have recieved the entire amount to your Hishabee Digital Balance. Then the customer will make the rest of the payment to the bank.
Note: Before handing over the product, please make sure that the status of the payment is confirmed, you can see the confirmation of this transaction in the Hishabee Digital Balance History.